This Sunday, August 2. Worship in the park and picnic. Bring food for potluck. Drinks and paper products provided. FREEDOM PARK. Only way in is to TURN ON CUMBERLAND from East Blvd. Don't turn anyplace else. The street is between Shomars and Dillworth Cleaners. Keep going til you come to large parking lot. Building on the left on hill. If you are able to bring a folding chair, that will help, too.
- that centers around God's table of grace, reserved for no one and freely offered to ALL?
- that is open to diverse understandings of God?
- that cares more about the relationship you have with God than your knowledge of church doctrine?
- that shares Jesus' passion for the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized?
- that encourages critical thinking, even doubting, as an important part of growing in faith?
- that honors the Bible as a collection of writings to be taken seriously, but not literally?
- that expects the Spirit to transform God's people and supports all who are open to that ongoing transformation in their lives?
- that seeks to follow the Jesus Way in the world, the way of radical compassion for other people (especially those who are not "like us") and all creation?
That's the kind of community we're striving to be at Holy Trinity. If you long to be a part of such a community, check us out. Perhaps God is calling you to join us in our mission.
Loving Not Judging
Sunday school classes for all ages meet every Sunday morning with an open classroom for children and two adult classes.
11:00 AM WORSHIP includes a sermon from our pastor and Holy Communion. We also offer childcare during this service, beginning at 10:45 AM. (See worship tab above for more information.)