11:00 AM WORSHIP includes a sermon from our pastor and Holy Communion. We also offer childcare during this service, beginning at 10:45 AM. (See worship tab above for more information.)
- that centers around God's table of grace, reserved for no one and freely offered to ALL?
- that is open to diverse understandings of God?
- that cares more about the relationship you have with God than your knowledge of church doctrine?
- that shares Jesus' passion for the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized?
- that encourages critical thinking, even doubting, as an important part of growing in faith?
- that honors the Bible as a collection of writings to be taken seriously, but not literally?
- that expects the Spirit to transform God's people and supports all who are open to that ongoing transformation in their lives?
- that seeks to follow the Jesus Way in the world, the way of radical compassion for other people (especially those who are not "like us") and all creation?
That's the kind of community we're striving to be at Holy Trinity. If you long to be a part of such a community, check us out. Perhaps God is calling you to join us in our mission.
Loving Not Judging
* A weekly Bible study led by Martha Baker looks at the lectionary texts for the day. The class meets in the parlor.
* Reinvigorate and deepen your understanding of the Bible in the adult class that meets on Sunday mornings in at 9:30 in the library. Using the Animate Bible series, the course is a refreshing new take on what the Bible is, how it came to be, and how we read it today. In each session, the group will watch a video featuring a leading voice from the Christian faith, and discuss. The class meets on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. beginning November 3 with Pastor Nancy leading.